CHINA - ORDERING IN ENGLISH
GO TO MEITAICHINA.COM >>
CHINA REFERENCE ID
- The person in China will need a China Reference ID to order. This is like a ‘Referral ID’.
- You can obtain an ID from your local corporate office, or from an existing Chinese Customer.
- If you're outside China, this referral ID will look something like this: ZAI10005555
- To order on the China website, the customer must register first.
- Click the green button top right: “Login/Register” (登录 / 注册) to reveal the next page.
- If you only see two fields to complete, click the second ‘transparent’ button, to reveal all the fields (6) as seen above.
- Complete the customer's details.
WHEN LOGGED IN
- If the customer is logged in, the green button at the top of the page (next to the Mannatech Logo), will show their name and last name.
- The site may be slow to process the cart. Be patient.
ADD PRODUCTS TO CART
*As with some countries, all products are not available in China. Be sure to check the site, BEFORE you promise a specific technology to your customer.
- Note there are no ‘Combos’ so don’t promise any combos beforehand.
- Hover over a product you want. The green button says “Add to Cart”. Each time you click it, it will add one of that product to the cart. You’ll notice that the cart at the top right will now show a small a number indicating the quantity of products in the cart.
- Once you’ve added all the products you want to the cart, click on that small cart at the top of the browser window (that has the number of products on top of it.)
- A drop down of the contents in the cart will appear.
*Text in Red*
(This will only appear if the contents of the cart are significantly more than 2,000 Yuan. It means that legally, Mannatech is not allowed to sell products of to great value, at a time to a customer.)
If you see this red text, click on the text below the green button first. This will take you into the cart where you can edit the contents.
- If you’re then in the cart, change the contents and click the green transparent button at the bottom. It says ‘Update’.
- If your cart no longer shows the red text, you’re good to go, click the green button to continue with the shopping process.
The Name will be validated against the Residence ID.
The customer must have a Resident ID to be able to order. If the customer is not a resident, then they will need to ask a local if they can use their details.
The couriers cannot speak English, so it would be wise to provide a mobile number of a friend that can speak Chinese.